RSS

Greetings from India!

05 June 08: We reached Chennai in 3 hours, time difference was is about 2 & half hours earlier than Malaysian time...

We arrived in Chennai & was picked up by a driver & brought to my mum's sister's house (the bride's place) for mehandi (inai) & lunch...the food was as usual good! but it was difficult to eat as most of us (the youngsters a.k.a cousins) was with mehandi & we had our aunts feeding us, we couldn't wait, we were really hungry...Here's some pictures from the lunch & mehandi...really nice..& the color was also dark...I took mine off in an hour...I really wanted to eat! :)




Top: First picture from the left - Sabrina & me, Rasha & Muna (they are sisters), back to Sabrina with mehendi, then aunty shammi (sabrina's mum) and mama

Middle: Aunty Nasreen & Natasha's hands!, Natasha putting on mehandi, Noria (the bride to be) and Aunty Sophie (mama's sister & mother of the bride)

Lower row: Natasha again, Aunty Nasreen putting on mehandi, and that's my hand!

Its really HOT here in Chennai, I'm not joking, I sweat so easily like as if I've done 1 hour exercise...I hope my fats are burning! heheh..but then again..the food is like soo good (yeah n full of Ghee)...and we've been eating rich food since we arrived, now that the wedding is over, we can start eating regular food...will update more on the mehandi ceremony held the same night...then next day was the akad nikah, following day was the reception and then followed by lunch at the groom's house the following day...

salamz from India for now...

-12.45pm Indian time, 10 June 08

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

cool design, nanti if at all i'm getting married, bole import the designer x? hehehehe..

shazzain said...

design mana satu nie?