RSS

Meeting up with Uni mates...

Last wednesday, 18 June 08, Niza & Aidil came down to KL (from Kuching) for a visit, they actually got those free fare tickets...so we arranged for the actuarial gang to meet up at Nandos, KLCC, kesian Su, tak dapat join..hope u get well soon Su..

When I reached KLCC, I immediately went to nandos to get a table for 11 of us, met up with Amm, Qereq & Alya there, then Michelle & fiancee, Niza, Aidil & Aqif arrived...so we were seated at this really "sempit" space as if there wasn't any other place to seat us...I as usual got annoyed, and asked to be seated at the open space with the sign 'This section is closed". The waiter told me that the section is closed (as if i didn't know) and I told him to open it! there was 11 of us. He said his manager would not allow! I told him to call his manager, I want to speak to him/her, you mean 11 people comes to your restaurant, you can't give proper seating area?

Anyway..the waiter came back with three of his colleague's and decided to give us the area we wanted...that too after having to make a fuss! what's with customer service? haih

As usual..here are some pictures taken...
Almost all of us..



Baby Alya & Aqif




Mummy & Aqif...Azman & Khairie (Qereq)


Mich's fiancee, Man, Qereq & Aidil



Dora& Mich...Niza, Aqif & Dora (I like this pic)


Thats Niza's brother and friend...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: