RSS

First lunch @ Japanese restaurant 29-05-08

yeah..its my first time in a Japanese restaurant (other than sushi king which was also first time this year), we had a farewell lunch for a colleague at this restaurant nearby, Nagomi Shabu Shabu, interesting place, never been to anything like this before, its sushi & steamboat...really nice setting...


cool huh the settings...


check out the raw meat


This was the only thing I could eat...




I'm glad we tried something new this time...although it's not one of my favourite kinda food, at least I have tried it... Wishing Phang all the best in his new job in Singapore...we would definitely miss you! he is like my "go to" guy when I get stuck in products or mathematical understanding...yeah he is damn good in Financial Engineering...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: