RSS

Two.o.o.nine 2 two.o.ten

Let’s see, trying to re-call what has happen through the year and jot it down… the ones that I remember by months are as follows:

Jan – Mama’s bday dinner, constant game nites & I was pretty consistent with gym up to Apr
Feb – Our Bandung Trip
Mar – Eliana’s bday bash & went on a cruise (missed papa’s bday! But got him a present =))
Apr – Making career decisions, Zahira’s bday dinner & Recovering $$ and paying debts
May – Chilling at Singapore & leaving my job for another (yeayy!)
Jun – Put's bday dinner, Masuk hutan i.e. Kebun @ Perak – back to nature & Wedding marathons!
Jul – Nas sudden bday bash with visitors from India…(Aunty sophie, Uncle Mahmud, Raja & Noria)
Aug – my quiet n peaceful bday & gallivanting ard Kuantan
Sep – Buka puasa, baking cookies & Raya visiting’s while still recovering $$ and paying debts (collecting some duit raya too!)
Oct – Myra & Nani’s bday bash – karaoke! & confirmation of the new job!
Nov – best ever London trip! Thanks to Put & family!
Dec – Syikin’s bday bash, X’mas in S’pore

And off course the constant movies and lepak sessions with the friends and family throughout the year..it was all great!

Lots of lessons learned through the year
1. I learned to stop putting unachievable goals especially when my heart is not set out 100% for it
2. I learned to make some new friends while maintaining some good old ones
3. I learned to tweet!
4. I learned to let go of things or people more easily
5. I learned to stop expecting much of people
6. I learned that people make mistakes and never admits to it too at times!
7. I learned that people can be nasty when they want to…
8. I learned that the trust I had, had been betrayed...
9. I learned that we must not only not judge a book by the cover but also the words on the cover & preface!
10. I learned that I have done my part by giving advice which was not necessarily taken by those who were so called “listening”
11. I learned that I am able to make new friends even with the sombong look on my face =)
12. I learned that people can disappoint you in many ways
13. I learned that friendship breaks no matter how much you think it would last
14. I learned that a person once respected could easily lose their respect by their own doings/choices
15. I learned that I am able to go on an unexpected sudden holiday trip if I really wanted to – the universe just aligns and give me a chance =)
16. I learned that I can survive in a different job, when I thought I couldn’t
17. I learned that family comes first but sometimes promises with friends must not be broken or you’ll create a distance with them (finding a middle ground)
18. I learned that some friends are reliable and true but some are just acquaintance and best to be left at that level.
19. I learned that I am a human after all and I am at liberty to make mistakes too but I learn from it.


Dear friends, family & silent readers,
I am sorry for all my wrong doings and hope that the next year will bring us all joy and happiness…

Happy New Year 2010!!

ShazZain signing off @2009

Goodbye 2009 & Hello 2010!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LIKE UR NUM 11 :) :)


-NMS-