RSS

NY w'kend - welcome 2010!

Updating my online activity journal with activities done during the long weekend...xoxo!!


31 Dec 09: New Year Eve - Karaoke!!


Red-Box had a countdown party with games n all..musical chairs and lucky draw..we walked away with a sparkling non-alcoholic something...it's still there at home..haven't tried it yet! hahah...

01 Jan 09: Woke up late, played games on FB, waited for Suria, went to work for about an hour - data capturing for Month / Year end, then...movie Muallaf with Suria @ KLCC - TGV KLCC really pissed me off this time...I bought the tickets online as usual, and the line for tel booking / collection was long, not only with ppl that made reservations but some ppl than just felt it was ok to cut cue and take the shorter one by queing up at the wrong lane but they still got to purchase the tix, where's enforcements??! they should just be sent away to the correct line!. And we were there on right at 5pm when the movie started, we just cut the que and got our tix since we already paid for it(not something I enjoy doing btw)...why I am angry is that, they should have a counter just for online purchase pick up! what's the point if we're gonna have to que up together with reservations made or even those ppl that are buying it on the spot..they take up time at the kaunter by choosing seats and all...we on the other hand had already purchased them...so they should have another priority counter! GSC let's us pick it up at the Gold Class counter - learn from them lar..that's soo much better! (luahan perasan jap!)...anyways...later went back home & continued playing games on FB...addict now on Sorority, Cafe World & Farmville!!



02 Jan 10: Lunch @ Tony Romas - The Gardens


Just felt like seeing this place..I have never been to The Gardens before, have been getting the invites via some bank's Robinsons Credit Card, but ignored them since the time they started...kinda nice...hmm and (gossip from MGG's!!) I saw a friend (? - not anymore) with some guy...scandal kot! but they didn't see me, I wasn't interested to be seen either! - that person just never learns!! (nak jadi perampas kot!!) anyways later after lunch...went karaoke again...too much in week? heh not!!..going again today (04 Jan 10)! huhu!


02 Jan 10: Dinner @ The Apartment KLCC


Later at night met up with Azita & Elaine for dinner...again I have been eating a lot!! weekends just spoils my whole diet regime, err not that I am on one..but I don't eat this much on normal days...to who & why am I explaning myself again? hmm..(rasa bersalah!)

03 Jan 10 - visiting Adriza & Falah's newborn baby Alia Zafira...pix up later k!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: