RSS

3 idiots again...Aal izz well!...

09 Jan 2010: lepak & catch up session with 'upper kes' gang minus 2...Happy Birthday Tomek (10 Jan) & Congratulations on the new title...=)


10 Jan 10: Missed two weddings..Selamat pengantin baru to my schoolmate Jamiatun & Hubby and to Pejal & Ain - sorry couldn't make there...


11 Jan 10: Catch up session with Dina..Dinner at Manhattan Fish followed by supper (?) at Harrods...this cake is just soo heavenly...(harga sekali la)

Doing cake reading with the plate...haha! Wanna try the Hi-tea here soon..macam menarik...


12 Jan 10: '3 Idiots' again...with another 3 Idiots wannabe! hahaha (sorry gurls!)


Loved the songs too!

1.
Zoobi Doobi

"Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi pum paara
Zoobi doobi param pum
Zoobi doobi zoobi doobi naache kyun
Paagal stupid mann"


2.
Give Me Some Sunshine

"Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance
I wanna grow up once again"

3.
Aal Izz Well

"Jab life ho out of control to honthon ko kar ke gol
Honthon ko kar ke gol seeti baja ke bol
Aal izz well
Murgi kya jaane ande ka kya hoga kya hoga
Arrey life milegi ya tawe pe fry hoga ho ho
Koi na jaane apna future kya hoga kya hoga
Honth ghuma seeti baja seeti baja ke bol
Bhaiya aal izz well
Arrey murgi aal izz well
Arrey bakre aal izz well
Arrey bhaiya aal izz well
Na na na ..
Arrey bhaiya aal izz well Arrey bhaiya aal izz well"

Aal izz well!!

p/s anyone with the mp3 of this 3 songs, I nak pls? =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]