RSS

the one with LookOut Point again...

My cousins, Noria & Raja (from S'pore) were down in KL again last 2 weeks (08-12-09), we took them to LookOut point, instead of the same places we always/usually go (i.e. Aryan & Selangor Club) and they enjoyed it..the view & food...I enjoyed it too this time...this is my 3rd time there..and I think I like the food at Haven..so friends, let's go again!


Pwetty Pektures!! =) (xlah pweety mana but wajib lah bergambar!)



The food was good, even thou we had some minor complaints, but the service was good too..



All of us there...Nat just started her new job, couldn't make it this time...I'm sure she's jelous now that I have put up the pix!! huhu

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

up for it anytime, kire besor jgk my influence, ajak 1st time, then u go ahead without me 2 times more, :)

shazzain said...

this place haven is a lot better than the place we went tu..my mum yg try with my aunt..tu yg berani la nak bawak org..