RSS

Salam Maal Hijrah...

Another year has gone...time surely flies when your having fun! I haven't achieve the biggest part of my new years resolution that is to loose weight, the rest is right on track, that was marked on 1st Jan 09, this time, I'm gonna mark my resolutions on Awal Muharam...

So this year..other than taking exams to complete at least part 1 of CIFP, I wanna continue travelling and spending my hard earned cash! while trying to save some =)...thats about it, not gonna talk about weight...that will happen when it's meant to happen...no more pressure! It's a free and easy year for me...lets just have fun while not forgetting the important things in life and of course our din. I hope I will not stray away much from the right path and May Allah help us get there and stick to it...Amin...

For doa akhir and awal tahun, click here

signing off...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

lucky said...

good luck shaz! travel to germany ok hehehe

shazzain said...

Thanks! sure2..insyallah 2011! haha

knitfreak-to-be said...

2010 travel, nanti kena discuss in detail, i have so much lined up for us ;) salam maal hijrah!!!

shazzain said...

thanks Azita..let's discuss details..