RSS

Creepy nightmares...

Normally when I wake up, I won’t remember the dreams I had, but lately…I remember it and it’s not pleasant! I seriously would like to know what these dreams means…I dreamt of 3 people being pregnant one actually had the baby, ok these people are not married and not even married in the dreams I had.

The first one was actually committing adultery and was somehow proud to be pregnant, not being bothered of what the people taught about her. And I was angry in that dream…Why would I dream such a thing?

The second one was a rape victim and was happy to be pregnant!? This person was putting up her pregnancy on the blog and was being condemned and at the same time receiving sympathy from people. Again WTH?

The third one was fairly recent, about a friend who became surrogate mum, but there were some legal issues with the donor that she got to keep the baby, this time there was a baby in my dream! And she was very happy with her baby…everyone was too…what’s with the dreams??!

Damn confusing dreams, what is it telling me? Ohh and one of those dreams was about me, the other two was of my friends…I’m not gonna name them…

And last night, another dream…something about playing cards i.e. gambling and the person who lost the game would sacrifice his/her life to this black snake. There was a table of four in the game and people came there to play cards and gamble willingly…weird ok! I didn't know the upside to the game though...and the visual that I got was this snake was on a puddle of blood showing (after some kill kot) off the sharp teeth and looking at me!…Then someone died in the dream - no one I knew…and me & my friend ran away from the place and came back later, and the police was looking for the murderer of this so called killer. And we knew that it was that black snake…! Apakah?? I was really scared when I woke up…but went back to sleep soon after…very disturbing!

Woke up with a bad mood this morning…to top it up…lots of work after being on leave for almost a week…topped up with the unclear directions given…even enhances the bad mood!

Anyone with any thoughts of these ridiculous dreams??

Exams Update: done with exams and I think it’s a 50-50 chance of passing both papers, couldn’t concentrate much on studying, but I hope and pray that I pass…really don’t want to re-sit the papers…*Please God help me pass both papers* …Amin… =)

Movies Update: watched ‘Couples Retreat’ last week – was laughing away! Entertained by it and it did not disappoint me (pictures later!)…also watched ‘The Princess and Frog’ yesterday right after my exam…next movie Avatar!


[updated - 21-Dec-09 lost my camera cable & just found it! hehe]
Reading the usual year-end/beginning astrology book...this is a pre-reading..have yet to set another day..)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

aisyah said...

huhuhuh shaz.. ade org nak minang kot? heheh ntahla, something to do about ular tu.. :p
keep it cool. :)

shazzain said...

haha...they say mimpi ular patuk baru ada org masuk minang..hahah..nie cam jenguk jer kot! hahaha

abis yg preggy tu pe citer? 3 tu..isk isk isk..