RSS

X'mas @ Singapore...

My unexpected trip to Singapore was great! well, I bought the bus tickets (aeroline couch) for my parents to visit my cousin & hubby over the X'mas weekend, but then my dad didn't wanna go citing all kinds of invalid excuses, Nat was busy shifting, Zahira was out of town while Nas was working over the weekend which leaves me alone available to go with Mama, so I cancelled my rsvp for a wedding invite and packed my bags the day before..

We boarded the bus at 6am, woke up late! haha, the seats was good..I liked it..It was big and comfy plus got meals..they served nasi lemak for breakfast!...we arrived at 11.15am, Noria & Raja picked us up in their brand new car (weeee!!) and brought us straight for lunch at a Kerala Cuisine...The food was good and the dessert was great! I'm definately going back there!!

That's Falooda, the dessert that I liked so much (pink long glass) & Kulfi, the Indian Ice-cream...

We went home rested a while while I continued playing games on Noria's pink laptop..well I have been addcited to the FB games recently, so yeah I was on it! and eventually stopped and took some rest...later we went out for dinner at this turkish rest..also nice food..too much eating for the day right? I know!!




Then after dinner we walked about for a while along the beach and went for a midnite show..hindi movie "3 Idiots" I tell you..it was fun & laughter all the way! 5 stars! & Thumbs up!! really peeps, watch it! I enjoyed it...people clapped during the show and even at the end like they meant it! (my first time where people actually claps out of satisfaction in a movie, normally I see it in Theatre's only)




Next day, woke up late (all FB games fault! was hooked on it to morning!)...and lunch was served..Noria & Raja prepared it together..so sweet...Chicken Beriyani, Cutlets, Raita & Papadom..it was yummylicious!! I want moreeee!!




and later we went down to Orchard Rd to do some window shopping...Put, Izan & Ikin was in town! just a few hours of lepak and catch up sessions at Dunkin Donuts (there's a reason why we had to go there!) and later join Mama, Raja & Noria at The Marmalade Pantry, after an hour or so we parted as they had to get back to JayB...if only we had more time to go to Arab street...*sob sob*..




We (Mama, Noria, Raja & I) walked up the road to Hard Rock Cafe as I wanted to get some T's..and I got them...so happy! I like the material and the size fits me well...loved it! pickup a Spore city pin for my bag too heheh...and later went to have dinner in Bedok...




The last day, we just stayed in till evening..chilling and I was off course playing games while watching tv together with the rest...later in the day we went to Vivo City, I had a look at Charles & Keith store, liked one bag, but it didn't suit me, as it was too small for me..didn't take it...but still thinking of it...haih! then like always we got tired of walking and had to stop n snack..we went to "Go India". Tried some food I never had before, all was good. Then headed to Harbour Front to board the bus back to KL...




We definately had a good time there, Thanks Raja & Noria for your hospitability and everything else...will definately be back in 2010!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: