RSS

Just loving it!

I bought this Chocolate in London and I just can't get enough of it. Of course it's only mars but it's different with the separate ingredients in mars made into small planets which makes it really good! Where can I find this in Malaysia? I have not seen it around...I hope there is! :D

yeah yeah 179Kcal!.


> On another note, went to watch "Love Happens" last Saturday and all I can say is that Love Did Not Happen! I felt like I was being drugged to sleep...yup didn't like it! It was slow and there's no chemistry between them...

Going to watch Couples Retreat tomorrow..this I heard was good, I hope I won't be disappointed!

> Still trying to get my big Boss to approve my leave...I know I'm too much, I just came back from one...but this was planned a year ago with mama...so I have to go :)... Praying & Chanting away "Please Dear Boss, Please Please Please Approve My Leave...!" - Amin!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

good tip, baru ingat nak tgk love happens, ko nak p mana lak ni, haish.....asik cuti je, simpan sikit!!! ;p

shazzain said...

tgk dvd dah ar..tak yah pi wayang...buang $$ je..ngantuk lak tue..cuti pi Chennai...nak ikut? :)