RSS

rehab 4me...

Hey peeps, I forgot to mention, I started my rehab programme, well I call it rehab la (its not called that!), coz its for ppl who are fat, loves food and wants to loose weight, so yeah, I've enrolled last sunday, and today is my 5th day on the programme i.e. diet & supplements, I hope I can stick to this..

They put us into groups and measure us each week, this class is every Sunday for 8 weeks where they teach us to eat right and change our lifestyle, fill in a food diary of what we eat every meal, its difficult..still trying to get the hang of it (i.e not cheating and writing what they want to see!) :). Basically these groups will fight each week to be the biggest loser...my group consist of four members and we call ourselfs "United We Loose"...this Sunday is the 2nd meeting, I hope I show progress, although I know I have been cheating on my diets! (kantoi...)

I just had my favourite Salad i.e Ceasers Salad @Coffee Bean KLCC, loved it...also the company kak Mas was great! You people must be thinking since when I have a favourite salad..well I do, and it has always been this at CB...just that I use to take it 2 to 3 times a year...and most of the time eat the cakes there!

ohh and what are the products? its TRA - The Right Approach from NuSkin...will tell you more when I actually start loosing weight in 2 months..till then, wish me luck and don't let me eat the bad food that I love...:)

mood: Cheerful as ever but I think I'm cathing a flu...damn!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

good luck!!! maybe i should start one too ;)

shazzain said...

yes yes..if it works on me..i will make u (force!!) join the programme..

Norbaizura said...

all the best shaz.......

shazzain said...

thanks...:)