RSS

almost hit a moron!

Yesterday, as I was coming out of the parking area here at my office, I almost got into an accident, luckily I hit the break on time, but that motorcyclist was so rude, as it is he was on the wrong lane, that road was empty doesn’t give him the right to freely use it from the opposite direction!

See I was trying to get to the other side (my right) while he was coming from the left, it was a one lane road, while the opposite side is a three lane road, and as I was turning in to the right, I suddenly see this motorcycle in front of me! And that too being almost to the second lane of the three lane road (in which he had no business to be on) and he was cursing and showing all kinds of signs, I just signal him to get out of the way and showed him that it was my way of road, then he went on to show the double line, guess what?! the double line was a broken one to let people like me pass by you moron!

I wonder why are Malaysians so rude when it comes to driving, they just won’t give way! But motorcyclist really have to learn to stop when the cars have already given way, don’t you people know that you are small and can’t be seen when coming from the back of the car that stopped? Learn to give way people…really!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

shazzain said...

kalau hit tak menyusahkan aku...komfem buat!

~~ mr april ~~ said...

kalau i jadi u.....i dah lama sumpah dia jadi kerbau takpun jadi kancil......(tumpang menyibuk)byeeee

shazzain said...

oo Mr April..I dah sumpah dia macam2 dalam hati!!