RSS

Addicted to Karaoke...

My colleagues decided to go for karaoke after work on Friday, actually, I did suggest it for Shazreen's farewell (the gurl who helped he around when I joined this office, something like my buddy here), anyway her last day is today (Monday), I'm sad...anyways we decided to go on Friday (19 Jun 09), its more relaxing on a Friday...we went to Sogo, Redbox, not bad..the songs were quite updated plus it wasn't so expensive, with the member's card, it came to RM36 per person for 3 hours...

here they are...Shazreen in blue, Kak Mas in stripes and the only guy...a new colleague to me Khalis


The next day, ija organized a session with d friends...Elaine, Ija & Myra made it, Hana & Haslina went mia!! This time we tried this new place in Sunway, Amp Karoake, also not bad at all, the food was great & the songs too updated to the latest..and it cost us RM43 for 4.5 hours including dinner...


The last three pics at the end is us -->tired!! hahahaha

Release tension all the way! it was Fun-tastic!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: