RSS

Pondering on stuff..



Someone said to me that I'm sarcastic, cynical, mean and hurtful, so I guess it's time for a reality check on myself, I have to change, it hurts to hear it, but I guess I too need to be slapped once in a while...



I'm no angel, I make mistakes...& I'm sorry to all of you think that am that...

I once worked with someone who treated me with like he was this someone who can say anything to me, but when I did the same to this person, he called me "rude". Sometimes I do feel I react to how people treat me, but I'm the one being judged every single time. So yeah maybe there's something wrong with me after all...I’m searching for an equilibrium...



Mood: gloomy although its a bright & sunny day

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

PF said...

just come join my cult lar ;p

shazzain said...

I will...u dun even have a name yet! hahaha

eLaiNeTA said...

:)