RSS

Wishing for smooth sailing...

My boat has been rocking on the stormy weathers lately, a decision to be made but its difficult...real issues to look at, why did the boredom hit? is it just the nature? how to overcome the boredom? was it by actually rocking the boat or just getting the boat to be truthful to its course...

What does astrology.com has to say...check it out...
Dear Shaz,
Here is your Work Horoscope
for Wednesday, February 18:
You are all fired up to try something new, but what? Don't let all that energy go to waste. Do some exploring, and don't stop until you find a challenging project to burn it all off.

*Watched a movie (pink panther 2) on my own at KLCC today...that's an accomplishment for me :)- well some people really thought I was crazy by replying to my sms like "seriously? why?" heh I don't know why I was brave enough to go alone...I'm just tired of thinking...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Put said...

it was a surely a suprise, knowing u but ultimately i'm proud of u, being able to watch a movie alone!! yeyy :) its not so bad kn? hehehe

knitfreak-to-be said...

well done, and welcome to the club!!! aku slalu jek tgk sorang2, 2 movies in a row some more ;) its actually more liberating to do some things on ur own...:)

Norbaizura said...

canggih lah ko shazzz...aku tak penah try lagi...

shazzain said...

heheh..yeah I'm proud of myself...

~~ casper~~ said...

welkam 2 d club !!!!!
pasni naik tren smpi seremban n pusing ke rawang pastu port klang lak ek.... ;)

shazzain said...

err..naik tren tu tak de lah aku nak buat Su!! tu keja giler ko jek!! hehehe