RSS

I luv Angpows!

Seronoknye this year, to date I already received 4 Angpows! Last year none, so that’s why I’m actually so excited…heheh...anyway, here’s me showing off the Angpows from (my X-boss - KT, colleague & good friend - Glennise, my current boss - AK & a new manager here - STM)

4 Angpows & 2 oranges (received more actually before CNY)- on my messy work station...lots of work to clear...sigh...



* Going off to Bandung tomorrow with the DDs!!…hope all goes well…

* Also, have a plan for Star Cruise in March 09, Elaine invited us to join her & her parents…there were 2 empty seats since her Sis & bro in law couldn’t make it, Put & I will be filling in…(& yes we are paying ok…not free!)… I’m so happy (not the paying part of course, bankrupt jugak bulan nie…the going for a cruise part!!)!!

Hopefully it's a good year...with all the Angpow's coming in :) ... I wonder if the Yee Sang plan for today with the x-colleagues will actually materialize or not..hmm...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: