RSS

the mummy to be...

It's been a while since I met Wea & Yudi, the last was when we found out she was pregnant at Ampang Park...now she's approaching 5 months..we went to Ayuthai @ Melawati for Dinner, we use to always go there...like the food there..tom yam pedas giler!



Wea had actually asked me to get her a black kebaya from Bandung...& I totally forgot about it! Sorry Wea!! next time k... *rasa bersalah*...I almost bought one in Bandung...but I suddenly didn't want it! Should have just bought it...sigh..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

lucky said...

omg.. wea dah pregnant ? i forgot that we was even married... erkk... jgn bgtau dia ok :p

shazzain said...

haha ntah pape la dora!! dia baca nanti dia tau jugak! hehehe...ok ok aku tak bagitau dia...(dia akan tahu sendri kot..but u may be lucky..dia jarang singgah sini dah)
:)