RSS

Time flies~!

1st Feb 08: OMG it's already February 09! gosh, time flies...I don't feel like I have accomplished anything in the past month....gotta buck up!

Yesterday...went to senawang (a day trip) to visit my cousin (my mum's side), we didn't get to attend her son's wedding and therefore owed a visit...Selamat Pengantin Baru the the couple although I don't really know them...hmmm..to come to think of it, I don't really know lots of my cousins & their families on my mum's side, only the immediate ones, but majority of them are overseas and we meet once in 10 years!



Anyway...after that, I heard my uncle, uncle Maiden...met with an accident the day before, my dad was already there, so we drove straight to Melawati from Senawang to visit...it was a bad accident...check out the picture of the car from the scene, it's really scary, I could have lost my uncle...but he was in one piece, thank God!







And after playing Uno with my uncles kids i.e. my younger cousins, we decided to go the usual hang out...this time just Azita, Elaine n Me at first, Natasha & Put Pendek i.e. Putri Intan (elaine gave her that name to differentiate her from our Puput!) joined later followed by Kamal & Jeff...nothing much...no games, just borak2 & teasing some people :)

With the younger cousins...Uncle Maiden's kids i.e. Shazlin, Shahirah & Mirzan, Dina tak amik gambar pun...next time lah



@ the usual spot...main2 gan topi baru nat!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: