RSS

the boat stuff...

On the rocking the boat issue...I kinda got the other thing I wanted but with a condition that I have to tell her myself and I have until next week to do it, if I really want it. I'm afraid of the response from her now, people here actually told me to warn them before going to her so that they can be prepared for what ever mood that comes out from "the talk"...whether the boat will be stable or capsized I will know after "the talk". I might not get it if she doesn't agree to it..sigh...

But now, I'm not really sure of what I want... but I think I want it! What ever it is, I need to move forward, so wish me luck with "the talk"! I pray that I have enough strength and courage to do this; I really need to say the right things or it could get ugly or maybe I'm over reacting...what ever it is, hope it goes well.

Been feeling like this lately...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: