RSS

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil-Adha

Wishing all Eid Mubarak!!!



*Been home all day yesterday and today, out of energy...trying to get well...been having fever on and off, flu and a bad cough, funny...I just had it last month too... missed gym twice this week!

Anyway...there was a pleasant surprise on friday night, my Uncle Harry, Aunty Shammi & cousin Hisham (not seen him in 11+ years) arrived at our doorstep (from Jeddah) with no advance notice! they use to do that when I was younger. There was this one time, I came back from school, took a nap, dreamt of them arriving in the airport, and guess who woke me up? my uncle...found that kinda wierd with the dream n all...

The reason they dropped by to Malaysia was to checkout the Universities here for my cousin...he is very interested to do Computer Engineering, so they are looking for Uni's either in India or Malaysia. I hope they pick here :)

Anyway..it was a nice family reunion the past week, first it was Noria & Raja from Singapore, and a couple days later them, too bad Noria and Raja left already, otherwise it could have a great get together. It's not easy to get all my mum's family members in one place at a time, they are all over the world...

Pictures of the 3 families (my mum's 2 brothers & our family) @
Selangor Club on saturday night...


Dinner @ Selangor Club


All of us & Hisham meets Khalid & Aunty Soraiya who couldn't join us for dinner (also after 10 years!)...btw Happy Birthday Khalid (06 Dec 08)


Uncle Harry & family left this morning for Chennai
Khalid (who is on a semester break)& Aunty Soraiya left for Jeddah this afternoon

Till the next time we meet again...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: