RSS

Doa selamat n berinai....

Last tues (16/12/08) we had my cousins malam berinai, he is a guy, but we just want to have a baca doa before we leave for Penang for the Akad & then...we continued with berinai kecik (which I thought only happens for the girls side), anyway, I put on the hindustan songs and did the 'kelam kabut' mc-ing for the ceremony.



From Doa Selamat to Dinner to viewing the hantaran's to be brought to Penang:




Some pic's from the scene below:



Anyway, normally on these kinda functions, I noticed how people i.e. aunties keep saying "you'll be the next" to all of my cousins yang cantik2 you know...like of course I don't have a problem with it since I don't have "anyone" to be the "next" pun, no pressure is good...but the fact that no one bothers to say "you're next" is getting to me lately, because in a way, I feel like no one actually prays for me to be the next in these kinda functions! It's like only those that are beautiful can be next...you know? (not that I want to so much..well not yet lah).

But last week, my grandaunt and an aunt said that to me...and I was kinda happy, I find it weird that I actually was. Maybe its because its a grand aunt, so it carries more weight when she says it, and I actually start to believe that its possible since lately I don't see my life heading in that direction. Don't go getting ideas now, It's not like I'm in that path yet... I'm still waiting for THE ONE...it's just that it feels good to hear it...heheh

and ppl..when i talk about cantik here, im not talking about juz the face, im talking about the whole package & im not doing the "flappou..." (what's the word again put?) -->kena mention kang ada yg sound aku balik! so u know lah what I mean...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: