RSS

Gold Class & Lunch?

I love the long weekend holidays, but face it, we tend to get bored if just stayed all 3 days at home, so on the 3rd day, which was yesterday, Elaine & I meet up with Put at OU 3.30pm, after my Gym session, ok ok...sorry Elaine...I was late...my mum made this really nice lamb shank & I just had to have lunch first...I was too good to resist! heheh

Anyway...I felt as though we had this bad luck following us, well not sooo bad, but just enough to irritate & disappoint us, first was the parking issue, it was sooo hard to find a spot...we went like round n round in the new wing, until we finally crossed over to the old one and went to level 5 above the sri pentas to park, yeah at jaya jusco area, that was like a long walk back to the new wing (btw I did try the 'secret' thingy..It didn't work this time...It always works with me!)...anyways, Elaine bought a new shoe before we reached the new wing & had Hagen Diaz!

So we reached the movies, met up with Put there, due to the long line, we decided to go for Gold Class & watch Australia...one of us cried like hell, but it sure wasn't me :)

After purchasing the Rm40 ticket, we wanted to have lunch/tea at delicious, we had an hour plus before the movie started, so we had a lot of time to kill...we sat down, it was hot, we were sweating, but didn't want to complain, after 10 mins we called the waiter to take our order (yes we had to call them, that too twice! before they noticed us!)...we placed our orders 2 orange juice & one apa ntah juice put ordered, after having to make decisions on what to eat...mine wasn't available (the homemade pesto spaghetinni)…So I simply changed it to carbonara...Elaine ordered the beef spaghetti & put burger or was it sandwich...never mind! It never came!!!

The only thing we did...take pictures...


Not only that they didn't send our plain water, we had to ask for it twice, we also noticed other tables, at which those came later than us got their orders first and some were about to finish! Then I called the waiter and asked him for plain water & asked him to check on our orders, guess what, after waiting half an hour, he comes n tells us there was a mix up with the order and we said we had to leave by 5.30pm! he gave us the option of canceling the order and so we did...so we went there just to drink plain water, eliana was soo hungry! kesian dia...She didn't even drink; scared if it would give her bad luck??!

Anyway we went to subway, take away and went for the movie...it was 3 hours! Soo worth watching it in gold class and I'm soo loving the gold class! wanna go again!!



Anyway...after the movie, we were still hungry stopped at A&W, I had my float & waffles while Elaine had her fried chicken & put the potatoes, met puts parents & Arif...then we left...

Of course since Elaine & I had to walk all the way back to the car park...there were naturally stops for shopping!! & I spent almost RM600...haih...credit cards...its a dangerous item!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

put said...

ooo sempat shopping lg tuh! and what did u buy this time ard, shaz?! 600 tuh..