RSS

22 Dec 08: Catching up...

I took 2 days off after I got back from Penang, its more of a holiday for no reason...people say I'm wasting my leave...but I don't mind...I wanna rest...

What I did was..some cathing up...Met up with Almira & Syrun & their little cutie Syamel for lunch at BSC, we went to Chillies.

That's like meeting Mira after 3 years, didn't realize it was that long, feels like she just got married & left for UK...but it has been 3 years...Kesian her hubby, kena mendengar all the girl talk...ahaks! Little Syamel is adorable...I like babies when they actually come to me...heheh...here's some pictures...



then after BSC, I decided to do another catching up with my cousins kids, Shazad & Qaish, been sometime since I spent time with them...they were happy to see me, running out of the house as I got down from the car...so nice!!

Anyway, Shazad insisted I take him out to makan, just the two of us, tak bagi Qaish follow, and his mom too...but of course I can't just leave Qaish, so we waited for my cousin to get back from work, and we went to KFC...the kids wanted to go there for the playground...not so much the food...so I got my catch up stories from my cousins Nadira & Maheran...
here we are...



The next day, I spent my time at the gym, catching up with the fat burning after eating away during the weekend! used my free body massage, now sakit badan! & I also did another catch up session with my cousins Azman & Azlinah...took them out for Roti Canai, then we went home & watched "Taken". Azman recomended that I watch it..It was good...

They had a cat, I kept screaming as it came near me, most of the time my cousins keep bringing it to me. haih! then their cousins came...Shazan, Shariza & Shazwan...Shazwan (6+ years old) was amused by my screams each time he brought the cat over, and he was enjoying it! and my Uncle Babu also joined in, they locked the door & brought the cat to me, I was of course screaming away, until the cat jumped out of their hands & ran up!

You see, my screams worked to scare the cat! and then I left...I was tired screaming!! not only can the cat get a heart attack, I can too! I told Uncle Babu, if he does that again, I'm not gonna go there..hahaha..so he wont!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: