RSS

Visitors last night!

Last night, my cousin Noria & hubby Raja surprised us, they were in Malaysia! Raja had to attend a meeting here in KL, and they decided to stay for the weekend...


We just attended their wedding in June at India & now they are settled down in Singapore...cool...next trip is definately to Singapore...got a place to stay! :)


In-laws : Raja & Moz



Nat & Noria



The guys...



Nice to see them in Malaysia!

Today, supposed to do lots of things ie. settling some reunion stuff & then baking my orders for London Almond...but ended up not doing anything, in pain all day, gastrik...tapi tak nak bukak posa...penat la nak ganti..as long as boleh tahan..

Then tonite, my uncle TS Arifin has invited to his place for buka puasa, my parents can't go, Nat got reunion, so I have to represent them...my sisters? dunno if they are going...hopefully all the cousins are there..meriah sket..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: