RSS

MyNews - Breaking fast out

Breakfast has been hectic for me, tak sempat lagi berbuka kat rumah


1st Ramadhan:
Majlis berbuka, terawih & kenduri arwah my step grandmother. No pictures taken here, wasn't in the mood though my aunt did take picture orang tengah terawih..


2nd Ramadhan:
Berbuka with dangerous divas plus plus at Corus, wanted to the grab the 50% discount since it was for the first and last few days of the month. Well we definately took pictures here!






3rd Ramadhan:
Berbuka with my family at Selangor Club. Buffet was cheap Rm25 per person, but not much dessert & drink choices (ada gak nak complain tu) heheh












4th Ramadhan:
Berbuka with the cousins at Chillies, KLCC


Hopefully I get to be home tomorrow, I'm really tired of going out, although I still manage to get back home before 10pm I'm just sooo tired! but my next outing will be on either Saturday or Sunday with bebudak bbgs pulak.. I definately spend more $$ during fasting month...well next weekends will be filled by invitations by family & friends to breakfast at their homes & of course making, I'm gonna be busy kuih raya!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: