RSS

I got burnt! @ Ramadhan Buffet

Ok...that was an exaggeration, but yes I got splashed with hot oil at this Ramadan Buffet "Kampung Style" at Grand Continental Kuala Lumpur today. I was annoyed, the oil like splashed to my face & all over my clothes, I was stunned for a while, the guy behind the kuali didn't even say anything, I was in pain (like pedih) and shocked at that point in time, they could have done something..then I heard the girl beside me who witnessed it saying "sorry" after 1 minute. I was like, so angry that the guy in front of me didn't say anything, & the girl yes, being nice said sorry, ask lah how I was!! sakit tau tak minyak panas kena muka, nasib baik je no marks, if not, siap la diaorg...

They buffet was charged at RM52++ (20% off for public bank credit card holders), that was why we went there, ada 20%, so what the heck, try and see, but no more buffet at hotels after this, if no one actually recommends it! I will never go for this kinda buffet anymore. It's a huge OUT!! Strike off my list!!Dah la surau pun tak de telekung, not even one, like Corus (at least one la kan).

So how was the food you may ask...here look at our faces..only a few things was nice, the rest...hmmm
The last pic was after I got the oil splash, can see the oil on the face and dress...& there's eliana's fake smile, azita's was real I guess & Hasliza's smile to cry..ahaks!



ok, back to oil spashing story, I went back to the table & told the girls and they called for the manager at once, so I told him that I was splashed by the oil while taking the food which was located beside the frying pan which btw shouldn't have been there, and that I did get an apology from another girl after a while but I was really furious at the way they handled it, and like oil all over my dress & face!! not to mention the 'pedih'ness on my nose...anyway he pulled up a chair and spoke to us for a while, I shot him directly about the management of the buffet, the crowd and late refills, I told them off about their service, its not like you didn't expect a crowd right, he passed his name card and said he will talk to the cashier (we didn't ask what he was going to do, but we expected a nice discount or FOC for me at least! (one person!!)

So when we were paying guess what, another attitude problem from the cashier, again we were so pissed by their customer service, how dare the cashier give the annoyed face to us the customer (a paying one ok, we are not getting free food from you people!) and on top of that who just got splashed with oil??!! and what do you expect the manager on duty would have done to compensate for the unwanted event?

First of all the cashier should be aware of this 4 angry customers right, we were quite cool, we didn't do anything accept make a complaint directly to the manager about their kuali location, OSHA requirement and off course the bad service which they deserved!. So when we went to the counter, told the girl that we expected some sort of compensation (i.e discount), the manager should have already informed her about the incident and therefore compensate us. This girl at the cashier told the other guy there, with an irritated expression "tak tau lah apa masalah diaorg, layan la diaorg". So this guys says that we can get the 20% discount, what the hell??! that was already on the public card offer!! I said that and he said to give the 30% discount only the manager can sign off, I said "you get the manager to sign off",of course with a very angry tone! but then again 30% is just 10% addition only, Hasliza was already furious...its really nothing much right?? Well we took it and went off, just wait for the complain letter then & off course bad publicity lah now that its on the blog! they spoiled my day!

I didn't bother to take the main courses earlier, since Eliana & Hasliza wanted McD so much, which we went to after that for snacks (I think I'm just not in luck today, McD pun something happened, will tell later)...but of course the time spent with friends is always precious & priceless :)


So here's some happy faces...& nice view behind us..KLCC!




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

SIAL SGGH HOTEL TU!!!!!!
U JGN PEGI SITU LAGI!!!
YEAH, MASUKKAN DLM MALAY MAIL SEKALI SHAZ...BIAR PADAN MUKA DEPA...INGAT CUSTOMER APA???
KO DAH PEKERJA TAHAP CIPAN JE...CASHIER TAPI BERLAGAK!!!NO WONDER KO JD CASHIER!!!--> AKU KAN BILA DAH MCM NI,SOPAN SANTUN BUDAYA KITA PUN HILANG DITERBANG AWAN!!!

shazzain said...

heheh..aku punya marah was up to yesterday, but I have got to get that complain letter done! Malay mail nak ke pun story ni?

ELAINE said...

woit! x buat lagik rupenye surat komplen tuh! buat lahhh! it's not just about the incident la... it's more about their rudeness! they r in hotel nyer line at the first place! service line! keje diorg patutnya senyum and jgn kurang ajor! and don't their lecturers ajar them that customers r always right?? ke, x blajar nyer hotel workers? hmm...