RSS

23 Sep 08: And another farewell

I'm getting used to farewells here in this department, turnover is really high, we are left with just a few of us now...and yes I am directly impacted by the resignation of two staff...one from my team and another from the Islamic side (manager)...it's not that it came as a surprise, I had already known all along, been hearing rumors, but now, its just more work for me. Well on the Islamic side, I'm happy that I can finally apply what I have been learning taking the CIFP papers, but on my team...its kinda tiring to pick up what I used to do again, well of course there is a replacement, but it will take time before this person can fully be independent... Here's the farewell buka puasa pictures held @ Bangkok Expresso, the weld...Akmal's last day was on 24th & Sook Mei will be next month...wishing them all the best, when will it be my turn? :)









Dessert: Banana Fritters, this is all I took of the food this time :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: