RSS

TGIF!

Yeah that too...I'm soo glad its friday...but this is more of the farawell gathering buka puasa at TGI Fridays on Wednesday with Majid, my cousin. He has graduated from Lim Kok Wing and left for Jeddah at noon today...He has to go back to maintain his PR at Jeddah. Now leaving Khalid, his brother who is still studying & Aunty Suraya here...kinda sad he wont be around for Eid...

As usual...picture taking session, my dad wasn't around, we went to Bangkok for a seminar, but he was back yesterday, still didn't get to meet Majid..



My cousins...


Zahira's gift to Majid...


Nice sweet honey Kurma & The Appetizer for buka puasa


And here's Khalid...he finally found his mate..ahaks! & of course his retarded look..he loves to take this kinda pic..


Majid & Us


I liked the Desserts...




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: