RSS

It’s a pleasant surprise!

Woke up with a terible aches around the body, got home from Penang @ 12am...but I had to go to office, too many outstanding stuff (but not like I managed to complete it all) anyways..I'm glad I did go to the office today!  :D

Ok..it’s not my bday for like another 2 days or so…but I received cupcakes this morning...

So cute!! with all my hobbies embedded! hahah
I love you gurls too! and as they suggested I didn't eat all...was giving it to my Division members and those around me... I'm taking home 8 pcs for the family & Put wants the Lipstick one...so I'm saving it for her!

And not only that..after going out for a long lunch i.e. karaoke – which I got invited because there was a mic on the cup cakes, so they knew my hobbies haha… came back to office to find 2 bouquet of flowers at the reception area for me… actually I thought there was one... when I was about to take it up, the receptionist stopped me and said that the other one is mine too…haha mana nak sangka kan…luckily I had friends with me to help me carry it up…famous pulak hari ni kat office…org yg tak tau tu duq ingat I got secret admirers! Hehehe

I thought there was only cupcakes, but they did surprise me with the following surprises!! Haha
10 Red Roses & a Teddy from Upper Kes i.e. Huda, Put, Tomek & Wea



From the megats...Pink Lilies & Roses...Pretty sure Put asked for the Pink Lilies! :D

The Card...from the Megats...

Thanks a lot Gurls!! & the Megats i.e family angkat ku..! I loved it all! it made my day :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

put said...

hihi the card said mama, abah & iza? sian adik aku xde nama lak hahahha.. anyway, am glad u like all the, bak kata huda 'romantic' gifts hahahah. love ya babe! still remember motto upperkess lg kn? :D

shazzain said...

Yeah...tu lah...pelik gak nape the 4th megat is not there...hahaha tu pasal tak berani tag! hik hik!

ada motto eh? which one? we keep coming out with many until I don't know which one it is!

put said...

hahahah well the original one was 'friends till the end'.. :D

maybe G nk bg bunga lain kot ko nanti.. hahaha

shazzain said...

Put..u gotta remind all about the motto..takut lupe!!

haha G mana brani bg bunga dah! ...merajuk ikin kang! hehehhe

adrizajamil said...

pesal birthday aku ko x belikan??

shazzain said...

Ko lah patut belikan utk aku...ko ade falahhh dibuat br best! Hahah