RSS

Hectic rambles

It's been a pretty hectic week for me with my exams on last tuesday, thank God its over for now...hope I pass this, then I will have 5 more papers to go. Still thinking whether I should sign up for the next 2 papers in Sep...hmm kinda tired plus the study/ exam leave is over, gotta utilise my annual leave for exams and study if I do take those papers...(ishh canne nak holiday end of year)...

After the exams, heard my cousin was in a critical stage, my dad left for Penang immediately but I couldn't leave as I have been away from the office for the past two days...my work has been pilling up also since I have been on 4 days MC on&off this mth..yeah so I went to work yesterday dgn hati x tenteram, all the other cousins made their way to Penang tuesday night & wesnesday morning..and I was afraid to take leave considering the amt of MCs and study leave taken plus I wud be away 2 days on leave and 2 days training next week...hmmm and the pilling work..remember...sigh..

Thirdly it was my boss farewell lunch & the CRO said its combined with division lunch..I had to be around..i wasn't the last time(london trip) ... So I yeah I was around this time... But with some kinda guilty feeling...

As expected Abg Feroz passed on at 3pm, 28/7/10...Al-fatihah...(papa had called the night before saying he was going downhill and they had expected it) ...the burial was after Isyak, i thot it was immediately but there was some delay...I went to my boss (CRO now) ard 6+pm and told him I wanted to go to Penang...he was like yeah sure...baik kan...(he juz gave me some assignment an hr before, n I hv a feeling he doesn't remember that I would'nt be in the office next week)...that's 'working from home code' for me lah...gotta deliver! ...sendri mau seda la kan..altho I hate doing offc work at home!

Although tak sempat see my cousin for the last time...but being around family helps I guess for family support..i'll juz remember him the way my last memory box remembers him...we weren't close probably the age gap factor but its really sad loosing another cousin bro below the age of 40...

Yeah so...I'm in Penang since 1am last nite...gotta get back to offc 2mrw for some unfinished business..nak tak nak...have to balik KL today..so tired...

P/s: Err sempat mkn nasi kandaq beratur at Jln Kapitan Keling, near bapak tok's shop & Masjid Kapitan Keling at 2am... oppssss! And I had coke too...double oppss!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: