RSS

Same old same old...

Assignment date got extended from last week (11th July) to this weekend, submission is on 18th Jul…and guess what...On the 09th I was at 75% complete...But after attending the class last Sunday...I gotta magnify some stuff and as usual I keep it to the last minute! Haih...this behavior juz never cease to exist...juz because deadline was extended...I’m happily procrastinating...and I’m sure this weekend, there’s gonna be a heavy price to pay...i.e. lock myself in the room to complete it...haha

Exams this round is on the 27th July, at least it’s before my birthday, aint like last year…where I was stressed on my birthday weekend…since exams was 2 days after…

Other than that, I have been spending way too much on the credit card…for my room…heh…I seem to swipe easily on anything I want…I’m going crazyyyy…not only that…I even decided to go overseas for a damn short trip…people would think it’s a waste of flight ticket…but do I care? Noooo…whatever la kan..

Also I watch Eclipse 3 times! 09, 12 & 13th July all at TGV KLCC...Wuhooooo Loved it!

Hmm as for room warming…I’m not gonna invite anyone…I guess I’m gonna let my friends who are interested to invite themselves…it’s easier that way…friends can juz drop by whenever they feel like it…I’m not in the mood for organizing anything these days..but I do wanna have a karaoke session, jigsaw puzzle session & movie screening on the new TV (heeeeee)…so friends pick which activity and invite yourselves in…(gurls only)

I’m learning how to download movies – blue ray movies…at least I can exchange with people in the office, instead of just taking… right? :| …segan laks…I have been exchanging but with Put’s downloaded series! Hik hik..tq Put!

On NPD – she’s delusional! She still thinks that we are jealous of her…get a life women…there’s really nothing that you have that I want! Booohoooo…sudah2 la meninggi diri tu…I tried to make you listen, but it backfired…but jealous of your life? Heck NOooo! YUCK! more of disgusted!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: