RSS

Am I on retirement mode?

Visited the Ex-Unta bosses…I was in the area to withdraw some $$ from EPF...remember the excess spending...yeah...gotta do something now! anyway back to Unta...

When I called K, he straight away asked (cheerful tone)
“What…you wanna comeback?!”…

I said “Noooo, I’m in the area, thinking of dropping by for a visit…are you in the office?”…

And so he welcomed me…and I met them all… They seem to think I’m wasting my time where I’m at…relaxing… not doing much…when I was at Unta, I was learning a lot and contributing too…but here, it’s more of contributing…not much of learning…

AA asked me if I’m on retirement mode…

I had to think…I’m pretty happy with the slow pace right now…earlier it was boring...and it is still boring some days…but I have gotten used to it…but I gotta snap out of retirement mode someday… I’m too young to be there…I know... & it’s good to know they’ll take me back anytime… but I wanna spread my wings and fly out for sometime first… it juz doesn’t seem right to go back too soon… why do I feel Unta is like my work-home? Weird… maybe the first job factor…and I was there for 6 years…

Anyway...when I told them I’m studying on the side…i.e. these CIFP papers & am already at Part 2, then they said OK...I wasn’t really wasting time…at least I’m learning something too…& K told me the next time he sees me, he wants a new name card from me… either change of title or place…heh so looks like I won’t be meeting him until next year then…career move or progression for me will be next year…until then I’m on retirement mode! Ahaks…it’s called relaxing mode actually for my case… so I do have a plan after all…I just had to write and think out loud to know it…it helps to blog!

Funny…they think I left 2 years already…It’s only been a year…and people at the current place…they think I have been here for 2 years too…all the sudden I’m like the old face here…hahah

And I’m headless again in the current place…here we go again…gotta step up & shine…snap out of lazy shaz!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: