RSS

plans on potluck party...

We are currently planning for a birthday bash potluck party, Azita came up with the proposal to have a get together instead of meeting outside and that each one of us cook and bring something, and I simply offered my place, and I don't understand why some people don't seem to understand the concept of potluck, they seem to think its an invitation (by me just because it's held at my place) and not know that they are expected to contribute a dish or some kinda food towards the party. Well, can't be my fault, I kept saying it was Potluck and we expect contribution by those participating.

From the thefreedictionary.com, one of the meaning of putluck is 'a meal at which each guest brings food that is then shared by all. Also called potluck supper.'

Well, I seriously hope no one turns up without any food or drinks and I'm trying my best to coordinate, it has to be fair, else it's better to just go out isn't it? After all, it's not a big crowd...

Anyway..I hope the food, games & other things planned turns out well

*I'm looking forward for the Cruise this Sunday, really hope we get to chill and have fun :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: