RSS

03-03-09: d horrible KL traffic!

It was a horrendous traffic in KL yesterday! I left the office at 6pm and only managed to make my way to the Ampang elevated highway at 7.30pm! that’s was really bad..it was a standstill at Jalan Tun Razak, which of course caused the other roads to be at standstill.

The reason was the flash floods near the PWTC area, it was bad..check out the pictures, got them from a friend this morning…















When we reached home, My sis & I had to go out again to drop my parents for a Dinner at Lake Club, and yes, went through the jam again, but not as bad since I came from the Ampang elevated straight to Jalan Tun Razak, cut across at Kampung baru, well were there for about half an hour, then we took the turn and came out at the stadium- general hospital junction back to Jalan Tun Razak, once we passed PWTC, it was pretty smooth all the way except at the Jalan Duta exit, there was a crawl there…anyway…couldn’t go all the way back to Ampang, so my sis & I made my way to visit our cousin at Taman Tun, waited there till the dinner ended and made our way home at 12, everything had cleared by then…

From what I heard from the radio flash floods were happening all around KL, Dataran Merdeka underground car park was flooded, Masjid Jamek area, also federal highway...what a day! really too bad for the cars affected, kesian lah...insurance doesn't cover this kinda incidents..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

OMG teruk gilerrr!! sib baik i dh x keje area KL dh hehehe

shazzain said...

tu la..mmg teruk!, nasib plan lepak kite ditunda, originally was tuesday kan...