RSS

On the edge?

I am having this uneasy feeling right now, whether or not I am making the right decision, I know I’m going to loose on in the short term, most probably take 6 months to recover but in the long run, many say it’s a good investment, I can only hope that it is true and that everything works out for the best….still waiting on that report to make the next move, hopefully this uneasy feeling subsides by then…wish me luck!



Coincidence?
Dear Leo,
Here is your horoscope for
Wednesday, April 1:
You're feeling a bit restless, but you can fix that with a new statement or taking some bold action -- you may need to fill in the gaps later, but you're good at that! Take any direction if you can't decide.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Norbaizura said...

ko nak wat apo ni??

shazzain said...

dah terjawab kan bai kat atas tu... :)