RSS

One time bday wishes :)

Happy Birthday Shout out for this month goes to....

01 Mar: my aunt - Mima
03 Mar: my ukm friend (actuarial gang) - Rini
05 Mar: my ukm friend (matrix / kolej keris mas gang) - Mai
06 Mar: my little friend - Farhan Fisyal
07 Mar: my bbgs friend (Divas gang) - Eliana
10 Mar: my father - Papa
15 Mar: my aunt - Mak Chah & my x-boss - Kelvin
18 Mar: my matrix friend (upper kes gang) - Huda
19 Mar: my matrix friend (upper kes gang) - Wea
21 Mar: my cousin in law - Qholif
29 Mar: my ukm friend (matrix) - Bol


Happy Birthday to all, may ALLAH bless all of you always!!

*I'm excited for the Potluck & birthday party tomorrow...hope we have fun! Special birthday wishes to Farhan Fisyal whose birthday falls today & Eliana tomorrow...


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

bola said...

tqvm shaz!

shazzain said...

ur welcome bol!! :)

-eLaiNe-<@ said...

thank you, shaz! especially for organizing the potluck cum bday party! psl water balloon attack tu... xpe... xpe... nnti your bday, make sure u pakai raincoat! huhuhahahar! thanks again. i love u all! muahs!

shazzain said...

hahah..I dun think u'd get a chance lar nak attack me!...