RSS

~July 08 babies~

Here's a follow up from my previous baby boomin post...Tomek delivered a beautiful baby girl (Nur Alya Irdina) on 18 July 08 [friday night]

Got an sms from my schoolmate Wan Saarah, she delivered a baby boy on 18 July 08 as well...Also, found out that Hanif's wife had delivered a baby girl (Putri Batrisyah Izzati) the same week, a day or two earlier at the same hospital as Tomek & Sharil.

Put & me went to visit the two baby girls, but only one was available to see us (Alya)...we took pictures of course...click
here for the pictures (linked to Put's blog).

Kinda lazy to upload the pictures from my camera (meaning hp camera lar - hint hint...my bday is coming up..anyone wanna get me camera? heheh, pretty sure tak de sapa nak layan pun!)


Updated..here are the pictures from my hp!



Baby Nur Alya Irdina



Put giving away the gift to Sharil...
(saja je buat cam upacara pemberian hadiah!)



This was the biggest hamper I could get that evening!



Ala...so sweet...dad at work.. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

put said...

eh, Putri Batrisyah Izzati kan nama baby anip tu!

~~ casper~~ said...

nama baby tomek cam nama baby amm sikit kan....bestnya ada baby girl...nak gak sorang!!!

shazzain said...

oo yeah..tq put..dah tukar..

Su...nak baby girl eh...gi nikah cepat sket..heheh