RSS

Annoyed with a motorcyclist

This morning, as I was driving to work, I got annoyed with a motorcyclist. Some people just got no manners! It was at a traffic light at Jalan Ampang, it was red light and I stopped (no… I’m saying I’m a good driver, there’s more).

Anyway...suddenly this motorcycle just comes so fast from the back and hits my side mirror, until it turned outwards. Well I know these things happens, but the part that got me annoyed was due to the fact that he didn't bother to turn around and show a sorry sign (by lifting up the hands or something) he just went right to the front. What’s the hurry??? It was red light...not that he could get anywhere anyway!! Most of the motorcyclist that I have encountered that does this is very apologetic, so I have no issues with them, not like this one this morning…so rude…of course this is not the first for me...there's more, just thought of how these things can disturb our mood and our perfect morning...…

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: