RSS

I'm juz lovin' it...

I'm soo loving the hindi movie Jab We Met, my cousin recomended it during my stay in India, so I bought the DVD, and it was great...I just love Shahid kapoor especially during the bhangra at Geet's (Kareena Kapoor) house. Kareena too was good...prefer her without make up..she looks really good in this movie (yes I didn't really like her before).

Just got my aunt & uncle, together with my parents to watch it...& they enjoyed it as well. Last week, introduced it to Put..& she too likes Shahid Kapoor! hehhehe..

Anyway..managed to submit essays & project paper on time..fuhh..thank god my mum helped me out...the way I've been so busy with work & the reunion dinner organization lately, I couldn't have done it myself...glad this is over...next exam paper in just a week plus...hmm...

12 July 08: Happy 30th Birthday to my sister Nas...May Allah bless you always...

Eliana...have you made up your mind to join the Police force? (saja nak make it public...hehehe)

Signing off for now
-2.54am, 13 July 08

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

i thot she alrdy decided to go?? blum eh.. anyhoo, yep i love shahid in that bhangra scene too!! hehehe

shazzain said...

Not fully decided..by tomorrow should be a firm decision...