RSS

Baby boomin' 08

So whats with the title? well, just got sms that tomeq is warded, gonna deliver anytime! yeay!

Yesterday, cinkole lak..told me she's like 4 months already...heh another baby due this year...

Babies due this year:
In the family: my cousins - Reezal & kak Lin..getting a baby boy, his sister, Shaheeran & Reza getting a baby girl & my cousin Nadira & Burhan a baby girl! all due in either Nov or Dec 08

Friends: Tomeq & Sharil - tomorrow!!, Wan Saarah (soon), Diana (Oct 08), Mai & Safri - soon (next month kot), Cinkole & Fendi (end Dec 08), Izliana & Harris (Most prob next year!)


Then there's my colleagues here in the office, two of them, Glennise and Sook Mei, due almost the same time, just about a week or two apart, and Sook Mei's on my team, so I'll be team less in Nov...gonna get more busier soon!

Congratulations to Zahirra on her 3rd child - baby boy...sorry tak sempat meet up when you were in KL..see you soon, I hope..

I really need to go shopping for baby presents...I'm like constantly shopping either for wedding gifts or baby presents this year...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

nak tambah!! my sis delivered her third child ...i got new niece and the best thing, same birthday as I am 30th June..wooohooo... ;)

my best fren in primary school delivered on 11th June

my contractor's wife delivered on 8th July...

hiu banyak betul..x terbeli hadiah ni..heheheh...havisla duit aku ;)

shazzain said...

haa..jom ikut aku gi shopping!! mmg byk sgt babies this year...canne la aku nak ingat name nie..isk isk isk..kang kalo tak ingat nama..derang mesti tak suka aunty shaz..& congrats to ur sis!! bestnye dah ada nephew & nieces...