RSS

Put's tag


7 random facts about me:
1. I'm on Herbalife at the moment
2. I enjoy hanging out with friends & cousins (juz lepak, makan2, movies or exercise)
3. I miss my grandparents, grand-aunt's and all those who have left us (miss their stories, their cooking, just having them around us)
4. I hate hypocrites
5. I love to eat (but I'm cutting down!)
6. I don't own a car
7. I hate doing this! - its difficult


7 things that scares me:
1. Loosing my loved ones - semoga all of them dipanjangkan umur with good health
2. Anything bad to happen to my loved ones
3. Losing basic human abilities
4. Natural disasters hitting Malaysia
5. Failing to achieve certain targets (results in exams, weight loss, people expectations, my own expectations...etc)
6. Getting out of my comfort zone (yup very much the reason I'm still where I am)
7. Giving birth?? (yeah like Put, afraid but no reason to at this moment!)


7 random music at the moment:
1. Atas Nama Cinta (Rossa)
2. Apa Erti Cinta (Ari Lasso & Melly)
3. Mungkinkah (Sheila Abdul)
4. Those Were The Days (Lagu lama, tak ingat penyanyi!)
5. Mengapa (Nicky Astria)
6. I will always love you (from Gilmore Girls, I just loved it when Lorelai sang this and Luke walked in, and her eyes was on him throughout the song)
7. Can't remember the name of this song, in One Tree Hill - Hailey sings after she returns from the tour and trying to get back with Nathan...


7 things I say the most:
1. Thank God!
2. Ohh My God!
3. Arghh
4. Damn It!
5. Alaaaa
6. Hmmm
7. Oklah


7 things I treasure the most (material things):
1. my room!(juz love the space I have although I feel like redecorating all the time)
2. my purse (yeap got that one on my last birthday from colleagues)
3. my karaoke collections
4. my hifi (for karaoke)
5. my collection of Box set DVDs (One Tree Hill, Greys Anatomy, Gilmore Girls..etc)
6. my earing collections
7. my ATM & Credit Cards (although I'm trying to cancel some of them)


7 "first time" things I ever did:
1. My first day at kindergarden - didn't let my mum leave (she needed to go to work) until she had to play a trick on me, she led me to believe that I was holding her car keys and that she can't leave so that I would go and join the other kids, but while I was playing, she left and when I noticed, I cried and threw tantrums - uih kesian cikgu2 tu...all this when I was four and I still remember :)
2. Para-sailing at Penang the one the boat pulls you up on the parachute)
3. Got my 1st handphone from my dad - Alcatel during 1st year, 2nd sem at Uni after pastering him weekly to get me one...
4. My first time travelling alone - to Kelantan by Air Asia for Wea's engagement
5. My first CIFP paper - last week...(my second tomorrow - wish us luck!)
6. My first Credit Card - HSBC (dah cancel dah pun)
7. My first vacation out of the country with friends - went to Bali last January


7 people to do this:
1. Dora
2. Natasha
3. Azita
4. Eliana
5. Aniza
6. Nadia
7. Faridz


heh..amacam Put...? fast eh? Su..since Put dah tag you, so I didnt put you on the list, its understood, consider it a double tag lah, heheh

Well Su & I tak leh study..otak dah tepu, yet there's still so much to cover...thanks for the wish :)


Congratulations to Bol & Miha (wedding at noon @ Seremban) and my cousin Aznan & Nadia (Wedding now @ Shangri-La); both weddings I had to miss today, I feel awful, really wanted to be there but just can't do it as I need to study...

-11 May 2007, 7.45pm

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

lucky said...

apsal nama aku first kat 7 people to do this ?

shazzain said...

my wish!