RSS

the back to work feeling...

It was a nice long weekend, definately a great break from work! I always hate it when I have to get back to work the next day, thinking of all the unresolved issue and this new project that I'm working on is just tiring, I've got lots of reading to catch up for this project and I need to understand the GL line and products of each business unit..sheesh..and it has to happen soon cos everything is urgent!

Anyway, just checked my email for my daily work horoscope:

Here is your Work Horoscope
for Tuesday, May 20:

You have what it takes to do the job, but unless you stay focused, you just won't be able to. Block out all distractions, including daydreams about accomplishing the task. Then savor the reality.


hehe, just think positive I guess, I hope this project ends soon...sigh..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: