RSS

mynews @ 08-May-08, 5.14pm

My mum has been asking me to follow her to office to meet this doctor that practises alternative medicine...for consultation to loose weight of course..what else is new kan...so here I am in Damansara, went to meet the doctor, and...the outcome?

As the rest of the consultation that I have gone for, I have to help myself first before they can help me...so another round of lecture asking me to change my lifestyle and telling me what to eat and what not to eat session...have gotten used to it, so now back to the original plan of steady dieting and exercising...just that I need to increase the exercise and do it more frequently after this...

Anyway, sempat go to see the dentist, as have been informed by my previous dentist, I need to wear braces! arghh..tak sukanya dah tua-tua camnie baru kena pakai...why not earlier? isk..I better get to it before I get even older later and have to wear it! so korang-korang nie...jgn nak make fun ok...I dah bagitau awal-awal nie...

As for updates on the reunion that we are organising, susahnya nak engage sponsors ni, banyak tul kerja and Elaine & I dah pegi survey souveniors for the dinner, again kena discuss balik la all the budget constrains...plus we have to start working on the art and design stuff for printing...so Azita, when should we call for the next meeting? I wanna start delegating work la...we can't be doing everything..lets engage the others too...

ohh latest news from Michelle (masa lunch with amm & her at Ali Bistro, PBD), Mich is taking the next step...the wedding is most probably next year...congrats Mich!


p/s - Dora, I dah put the time & date (at the subject title) juz to please you...hehehe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

What???Mich dah nak kahwin??? Alhamdulillah.....semua nak buat masjid dah.....harapnya kekal hgga syurga.....jgn roboh cam aku ni dah lah.....nak bina blk pun cam ragu2.....nway siapakah jejaka bertuah ittew???dia bg tau x?

shazzain said...

dia bgtau la..tp aku tak kenal pun...so ko pun komfem tak kenal..hehe

nitzie said...

shaz!!! first time i tgk ur blog~~~ cantik lar... i'm new to the 'scene' so still terkapai2 cam like close to drowning!!! hahaha
dropped by to puji ur backdrop jer~~~ haha

u kena lecture on weight loss all the time ker?? kesian deh loe... have u tried dieters coffee?? might work.. u never noe~~~ :P

shazzain said...

hey cuzzie...heh yeah lectures are part of my life.. coffee huh? I will take ur advice since ur the Doctor! :)

nitzie said...

doctor yg x bertauliah lg...muahaha but then i tried 'dieters coffee' n lost 4 kg and maintaining... but of coz must sacrifice a bit lar... nothing comes 4 free after all~~
but do it 4 the right reasons la okie?? dun do it 4 ur parents... if u want to do it, do it 4 urself la~~~ btw i kinda like ur gambar... i must say u have perfected the art of angling!!!! hahahah

lucky said...

FINALLY ADA DATE! aku baru je nk comment ur blog as title-less and date-less... hehehe weh, ko wat announcement ni , mich dh greenlight ker ?

ps : nape ko kena pakai braces ?bkn gigi dah lawa ker ?

shazzain said...

Aniza..angling eh..yeah Im good at it! wahaha & ya lar, I'll have to do it for the right reason...

Dora! ko sorang je complen pasal date tau..& mich tak kata rahsia pun..so aku announce la..hehehe (as if all our friends reads my blog pun!)& u think my gigi lawa..thanks..(check ur power!)