RSS

Mama Surprise Birthday Bash!!


We have been planning for this surprise birthday party for a week..& it turned out pretty great..check out the deco..we really turned the place around..thanks to my friends..Put, Eliana & Su for helping out..& Natasha's friends Muiz & Putri Intan (put's cousin!)

Put stayed since friday nite blowing the 100 balloons (with the pump of course, I'm not that cruel), Eliana was busy wrapping the presents for give aways for the games & organizing the game plans..while i was busy tying ribbons for the chairs backs..yeah 98 ribbons & it wasn't easy..anyway..we worked until lepas subuh that nite..got up before noon..wah that was really tiring..but nak siapkan jugak the place kan...

Anyway..Nat, Muiz & Putri Intan was busy putting the lights & banners up while we were doing all those things..with my dad & my sis Zahira..the lights was really cool..



Here's the balloons yg put tiup..we got only half of the arch..but was good enough..


One of the banner stick outside..



Blue flower deco...Natasha took the trouble to go n get it..

Check put the chair backs..that one was done by me..(bot the ribbons with Eliana on wednesday nite..susah giler nak get one 500 + meters with the same tone..last2 campur je with other shades, but tak nampak sangat pun!)


Here's the presents Eliana was wrapping all the nite thru..cantik dia balut..lengkali sesapa nak pembalut hadiah yg cantik..panggil la dia eh..:)

Anyway..the story is..my mum didn't know anything..we (my dad & sisters) quietly invited all my mum's friends & family members to this party...Natasha had to secretly curik hp numbers from my mum's hp..then my dad, my sis Zahira, Natasha & I did the calling..the day before..we got our aunt Suraya to call my mum & invite her over to stay the night..at first, she didn't want to go..but I told her to go la and have fun..kesian my aunt asyik ajak & my mum has been so busy sampai tak dapat go there..then later baru my mum thought maybe my aunt wanted her for her bday..so she obliged since she has turned down the invitation many time before..(that worked out great!)



When she went to work on friday...the house was as she left it la..biasa je..no indication of any party..that morning..after she left..the gardener came to cut the grass & the ataps & chair & table all arrived. We had the whole friday nite & saturday to set up the deco...We told my aunt to take my mum to the saloon..relax sket the whole day & we will kononnye meet up for dinner..so she came back around 7.30pm after the saloon..we had closed the sliding door that leads to the party area & switched off the lights...she didn't notice any deco..but she already smelt the food (the catering was already there!)..anyway..we just told her that it was the next door..konon nak cover lagi la..hahah



At 7.40pm we had Maghrib prayer jemaah..my father's cousin & family was here by then..my mum dah suspect there was something on..after baca doa selamat..she went out & was surprised by all the deco..she asked me who all we invited..I just smiled...heheh..then one by one of her friends (yg dah lama tak jumpa) started walking in..she was like soo happy to see them.. :)




My mum with relatives...


Prof Baharudin (u.aboi), Papa, Uncle Haider




More pictures with relatives

Mama looks happy...


Mama with her team from Gleneagles...


The Tosai..one of the buffet menu...


Mama with family friends & Family

Papa with friends....


Natasha, Eliana, Shaz & Sabrina...


Tengah isi the wishes card..that's for the lucky draw...


Papa got the MC to announce for me to sing.I dragged Su with me...:)..We sang Joget Kelantan & My dad ajak orang joget..it was fun...



Papa giving his speech to the guest..I think it came to about 170 people..




Mama cuting the cake with Papa...


Put, Eliana & Me busy cutting 3 cakes!! It was my cousin Rais's birthday as well..so we got him a cake..& we got another cake from my neighbour...



Sesi tari menari..sporting to tul my cousin Hizier & Aunty Che Rama


Bebudak nie pun nak jugak menyanyi..(but gaya je lebey tu) heheh



Musical Chairs for the kids...



The Kids Limbo Rock...

Eliana & Baby Farhan (dressed to the theme!)...



Mr.Megat Arif (photographer of the day) with little Farhan..


More Sesi Tari Menari with lagu Joget Pahang...



Picture with d cousins...




Musical chairs for the veterans..this was really fun...macam macam dance derang buat!



Rais (the bday boy) got me the blue flowers during the treasure hunt game...


With Majid & Khalid...

Sesi Karaoke until 4am with the organizers! :)



For more pictures & updates..check out su's blog @
http://suesamsudin.blogspot.com/2008/01/elaine-tgh-duk-potong-kek-utk-bg-tetamu.html

Additional pictures from my cousin Rais, check out this link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/raisimran/AuntyKhatijahS60BDayParty?authkey=_elLQIWVqJ8

More pictures uploaded at facebook (from the photographer Arif's):

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16758&id=754885851&ref=mf


Thank you all for coming & making this event a success (also thanks to auntie Suraya, Majid Khalid....for taking my mom out for the day) & a special thanks to all the helpers for the day (including Hasliza yg datang tlg layout the table & chairs pagi tu)! My Family & I really appreciate it..

p/s: Put, Elaine & Su..I owe u guys a treat..claim end of February eh..:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

eh nape mesti akhir bulan 2?
cepatlah sikit....
interest jln tau!!!!!

shazzain said...

byk la punya interest..I'm broke at the moment..kan nak gi Bali lagi bulan nie..:)