RSS

Arabian nite out...

Last friday nite...juz went out chillin with Put & her brother...went to watch Cuci..it was really funny & entertaining...I really like the kata-kata about the wall thingy..but I can't remember the whole thing...well sapa dapat nanti bagi kat I k? I can really use it now..

Anyway..after the movie..Put was really interested to have biryani..so her brother Arif brought us to Al-Rawsha..cool lepaking spot..ada shisha...wangi je la tempat tu... :)


There me holding the Banana Shake..yummy sedap...Put had the Ice Lemon Tea..



Ahh..here's the mint tea to wash down all that Mutton & Chicken Biryani...it was good especially the Mutton Biryani...(bukan senang I nak puji nie)..pinggan pun bleh tahan besar..bigger than the Chicken Biryani!



Here's Put sipping down the mint tea...


This is our side dish..saja nak try..the Humus...no feeling really...don't really like it..but don't hate it too...


On a separate note..I really liked what this blogger wrote... I never knew how to tell people what they were doing..but now..there is actually a word for it! "Floccinaucinihilipilification", not that I know how to pronounce it! but they actually have a word for this behaviour!


Eliana & Azita..u may wanna hafal this word..can use it for Wazza Word next time ;p


Well to know more, just read her blog :


here's the meaning of the word (yes it exist):

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

put said...

hmm, merata2 lak gambo aku skang ek heheheh

shazzain said...

dah duq kuar gan ko..gamba ko lah..takkan nak buh gamba monyet kot!! hahahaha kang ko marah lak..muahahahar