RSS

Happy New Year 2008!!

So... this is my first entry for this blog & this year....just want to wish u guys a Happy New Year!! chewah...ada u guys..padahal baru su & put masuk blog nie! hahaha..tak pe la..later ada lagi la kot..if I actually start writing..but my sole purpose as "u guys" already know is to chat..hahaha soo deprived of chatting bila kat office..so this is one way la kan..

Update sikit about my current agenda..we are planning to celebrate my mum's 60th birthday this saturday..its kind of a surprise to her..she doesnt know anything yet at this point in time..maybe tomorrow dah tau la..since all the ataps, tables & chairs are coming..

so "u guys"+ elaine nie dah mmg i invite kan..datang dengan memenuhi tema k..biru putih..i dah beli all the deco kat Ikano on new years..that alone came to 200 plus..tak pasal2..ohh then guess what..my sis, nat pi carik kat midvalley..jumpe lagi murah nye ballons..benggang tak put? arghh..xpe la..

ohh lupe lak nak cakap (or more like blagak)...I dah dapat my starbucks diary..but i'm planning to give it away as one fo the gifts for the games we r having during the party..so kalo korang nak..sila la join & sporting sket k? :)

Anyway..I hope the party goes well & everyone enjoys themselves...to my friends..Eliana, Put & Su..thanks for your help in advance..(heheh..paham2 je la..I need help!!). Orait..back to work..kena investigate this "Law of small numbers" lak..menggangu my testing lak..hmm..have a nice day..

salamz

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

amboi...
shopping xajak...ceh....
i pakai jeans n t jelah...
t putih...
jeans biru...
hahaha

n lg satu pegi buang word verification tu ye....

shazzain said...

ala su..ko gi la buat..aku tak tau nak carik kat mana..ala su..pakai la vogue2!!