RSS

tq gurlfriends!!

I juz received this like 2 days ago...well it's my belated birthday present! Elaine has been keeping it with her, keeps forgetting to bring it...so now...I finally got my birthday present! Thanks a lot gurls!! I really love it! which gurl doesn't like getting perfume as a gift eh? hehhehe

The sweetly worded birthday card...:)



the content & checkout what Eliana did...she took the trouble to make it colourful! heheh thanks! it's cute!! Thanks gurlfriends...names as mentioned in the lovely card...


Eliana, Putri, Azita, Ija, Su, Nani, Izliana, Syikin --> thanks! :D

Saja nak show off the perfume brand...:p



Hmm Unforgivable Women eh...am I that? hik hik..



Thanks again!!



p/s Amyrah..thanks for the present from u too...I really liked it sampai nak buat lagi satu...:)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

you r welkam ;)

lucky said...

omg!! cool bedei present!!! aku sukerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sean johnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..

sexxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy

shazzain said...

Azita :) *smiles* for u

Dora...jgn jeles beb! wangiiiiiii...!