RSS

Scattergories please?

Ever since I went for the cruise last Mar, Put & I have been searching for this game in all the stores around KL & Singapore, but we couldn't find it! Why we like it? We (Eliana, Put & I) had so much fun with it...and we're dying to play more & introduce it to others to see what things we come up with...it's like something we used to play during out primary school years, but this is more of a proper system in it...click here to check out how it's played (if you are interested)

So this is how it looks like...



Too purchase it online is too expensive so I'm hoping someone overseas (family or friends) who spot it could get it for me (yes, I'll pay for it)...I just wan't to add it to my collection of board games! heheh...more games to play on game night....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

knitfreak-to-be said...

hahaha...aku ingat, selalu main wit my sisters and usually pakai buku yang besar tu, coz we have lots of categories!!!

shazzain said...

yeah this is so much fun with the clock and the loud alarm yang bagi terkejut when ur concentrating..also they have various cards of categories we can pick any cards at our turn, and there's this cool dice of alphabets (not randomly choose as u like which alphabets to play with)…we were laughing away reading out our unexpected answers! hehehe

put said...

yeah, me want this game too!!! sgt 'Gomathi' this game wakakakakkaka

shazzain said...

hahah... 'Gomathi' is Elaine's friend...kan Elaine kan??

There's a shop near my house nama 'Gomathi' tak tau ar elaine perasan tak..tetiap kali lalu..cam nak tergelak..hahahah