RSS

Drama minggu ini...

Fooling around with the emails in between work...I thought this was funny...

SN informed us that he is leaving the bank and gave us his alternative email add

RS: so.. berapa rim A4 paper kau dah sebat SN? pen? pensel? marker? liquid paper?? kena stock up la.. nak bukak office kat Bagan Pinang kan? :D

Nasib baik aku dah blah.. kalau tak, sure come X September, time salam perpisahan aku nangis meraung-raung... sampai pitam.. kena papah masuk meeting room.. lepas tu sedar dari pitam.. sambung nangis.. hentak-hentak kepala dekat dinding.. balik rumah minum paraquat... eh.. silap cerita pulak.. :)

anyway, all the best man.. after this I'll change your e-mail address lah.. sudah dapat tempat kerja baru/e-mail baru, jangan la segan-segan nak cakap.. all the best man ! nanti WT balik MAlaysia, dia belanja kita semua makan... hahahahah


WT: no problem for you RS..... satu paraquat ais. Kurang manis:)

SZ: What is that?

RS: Trust Shaz to spoil the smooth flow of a drama-swasta-kisah-benar flick on Bee En TV... :)
paraquat = racun rumput


SZ: And why are u having racun rumput ais?

A few minutes later…

SZ: "Ohh ok.. I get it…tgh drama…*blur* kejap!"

WT:....... this reminds me of last time in sekolah rendah playing police and thief in the padang.... after the teams have been picked...
there will be ALWAYS this one kid who says: "how come polis don't have handcuffs? what did the thief steal?" and so on.....

the kid's body has not been found to this day...... :)


SZ: Muahahahahahah what now WT? ur gonna kill me?!!

RS: After that "Ohh ok.. I get it…tgh drama…*blur* kejap!" reply, I will gladly hold Shaz down while WT straps the C4 on her.. :D

SZ: Err what C4? (irritating tak?)

RS: THAT'S IT !!! Even SN is helping me and WT now !! :)

After an hour…

SZ: Tak de sapa nak help u RS..kesian..deal with it! Hehehehhe

WT: who said tak de orang nak tolong RS... i was just busy checking googlemaps to find a place in kuala selangor to hide the body....:)

SZ: Ya ya…when there’s no one to help…come in the light n be the hero lah konon!!

SN: puncak alam site good ma….


SZ: Shah alam pun good what..with all the hoohaa there..sure no one notice…

RS: since we're dealing with Shaz Macho, I'm going to need all the help I can.. heck, I don't think myself, SN and WT pun cukup.. need to rope in the big guns.. SNG.. YGR... UW.. :D

SZ: Are u calling me FAT?

RS:macho... baca betul betul.. MACHO... kan you selalu mengaku you Macho... Shaz Macho lah.. hahahaha..

SZ: TAHU TAKUT!

RS: And you wonder why I need all those guys to help me out.. :)

SZ: Tak pe I got pepper spray…

RS: we've got goggles..

SZ: I dun believe!

RS: Serious la.. look at our picture.. but of course you can't tell which is which la.. we're wearing full face gas mask.. :) [sends an attachment]


SN: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

SZ: Buruk giler ur pictures!

RS: alah.. dengki.. coz you didn't get one.. :D

SZ: ???!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: